Ad ID: 106852
Newsagency Business for Sale Manilla NSWEnquire about this "Newsagency Business for Sale Manilla NSW" opportunity on aubizbuysell
Only One in Town. Fantastic Opportunity $130,000+S.A.V.
Why buy this Newsagency Business
Newsagency Business for Sale Manilla NSW Asking: $130,000 + SAVManilla Newsagency owners will sell after 35 years of owning and building this excellent business to retire. The newsagency is situated in the main street of Manilla presenting a wide street frontage with a great lay out inside.
The newsagency is 143 sq. metres of excellent presentation and a further 11sq metres of office, storage and staff facilities. The store has a variety of stock not seen in every newsagency catering for townsfolk and property owners as well. It produces great figures and is easily run with a dedicated professional lay-out. Currently under supervision (managed by current owners) with full staff. New owners can easily run the retail store with minimum staff (1) with two owners, or one owner with two staff to suit hours and duties. Deliveries are a separate function although fully contracted to the newsagency and catered for by employed staff separate to the shop staff already mentioned. This business is priced to sell especially with an exceptional occupancy lease in both costs (low rent) and length of term.
The store presentation caters for all the community from children\'s toys, games, and books to the same for adults with gifts and cards, an excellent range of magazines, stationery, and local newspapers as well as the National and State based ones. Lotto is also available for over-the-counter transactions.
Manilla is located 35 minutes from Tamworth which offers great rural intra and interstate transport facilities -Airport Buses and Rail Transport as well as all other major regional rural city offerings and yet its own community is self sufficient. Can\'t get better than this!
* Excellent stock, departmentalised for easy browsing.
* Lotto with latest upgraded fit-out ensuring nothing to spend.
* Rent of approx. $13,500 p. a. that\'s just $260 plus GST per week.
* Lotto and services pay the rent plus wages (with 2 owners working).
* Opens 5 and two half days per week. (Saturday and Sunday).
* 7-5-30 Mon to Fri and 7-12 noon Sat, 7-11.30 a. m Sundays.
* A very solid community- based town with a population of over 2,550 see Govt Quick Stats census for update in 2016 for all additional details.
Consideration for Purchaser:
* With a partnership of two working 35 to 40 hrs a week each they can \'tighten\" store operating hours to suit early morning as well as closing. This option for new owners, depending upon takings for first and last hour Mon to Fri, would create an even better lifestyle than the present one.
* The reason for selling is owners have other businesses (not newsagencies) in Tamworth and Armidale of which they are also selling so they may retire.
Join the good life in regional country -style living forging a new life in business as well as in a place with a future with all the facilities plus more within 35 minutes\' drive to Tamworth. This is a one off hard to pass up opportunity for those who want to have something to do with minimum risk or fuss and plenty of daily connection with local people.
For full details please fill out the Confidentiality Agreement and a Business Profile with financials will be emailed or mailed to you Or Phone Graeme Day 0407 206 016