Fencing Supply Business for Sale Gold CoastEnquire about this " Fencing Supply Business for Sale Gold Coast" opportunity on aubizbuysell
Gold Coast Based Fencing Product Supply Business. Private and Commercial/Business Clientele
Business for Sale Description
Fencing Supply Business for Sale Gold Coast Asking: $299,000+ SAV
This is a Gold Coast Based Fencing Product Supply Business, Having a Large Network of Both Private and Commercial/Business Clientele. This Being One of the Longest Established, Low Overhead, Popular & Trusted Brands Within the Private & Commercial Fencing Industry. This 3+ Decade Trading History Provides the Luxury of Nearly No Advertising Costs, But Still Hundreds of Inbound, Passive & Referred - New Client Job Requests, Received Per Month! A High Net Income Growth Was Also Achieved in 2016/17…
• Established for the last 30+ years, this owner is now retiring, transferring this great cash flow and time/job leveraged business model to a new owner who can see opportunity when it presents itself.
• This is a highly systemised operation which is highly cash flow supportive, receiving the on-going securing of 50%, pre-paid deposits and teams of contracted staff paid after the job has been completed (whilst this business is paid upon Completion, or within a short time, by major commercial/business clients who have remained loyal to this brand (this is an independently owned business).
• The Current Owner has no prior industry knowledge, training or background within the fencing industry (owner does not and cannot produce not install any fencing), this being left to staff. Being so well established, this business’s history is been fuelled by the sum total of its trading history within the growing Gold Coast market.
• This business has been so well established over the long term, it continues to reward this owner, who is comfortable with the overall performance of this operation, now being at retirement age and having no desire to continue this growth trajectory – This owner is now transferring this to a new owner who is ready to collect – and collect, big time!
• With low overheads, and ample area in which to store its fencing products within its warehouse, this is a conveniently located business. Offering a new owner the ability to assume a role measuring and quoting/client liaising, or these tasks to be replaced by staff.
• The net income allows the option for a new owner to develop more sales by working ‘on it’ – not in it.
• This business continues to deliver big, especially in recent years, when the net income has climbed upwards in 16/17. Because of a direct result of specific strategic changes made to this, low overhead operation. Its reputation for providing great quality fencing products in a short period of time is renowned - far and wide.
• There are literally thousands of people within the greater Gold Coast community who know of the service and class of this business’s workmanship and products.
• Many more fencing products could also be added to further diversify the product base of this business.
• This is quite simply a lucrative and time leveraged business, which can not only produce profits from mainly inbound, organically produced new fencing job requests, but also provides a cash flow stability that lets you sleep well at night.
• There is front office, full-time administration staff and trade fencers and installers in place (not the owner).
• This is a dynamic business, as its new client jobs arrive throughout the year, in high volume, based upon the cumulative power and the dynamic nature of its extremely long trading history.
• It has built a significant level of trust within the overall client market and thus chooses not to have a designated marketing/advertising budget per annum.
• There has been a massive increase in the overall net income yield of this business, proving that this business has all that it needs, set in place, ready to be catapulted into a new level of client attraction and conversion.
• This business would have to have one of the very best operating formulas implemented to achieve the most, by doing the least!
All for just $299K + SAV (Low stock holding of only $20-25K approx.)
Photos Used are for Indicative Purposes Only
Interested In This Opportunity?