Ad ID: 72000
Marine Dealership Business for Sale BrisbaneEnquire about this "Marine Dealership Business for Sale Brisbane" opportunity on aubizbuysell
SIGNIFICANT OPPORTUNITY - MARINE DEALERSHIP Business For Sale Ref #9090
Business for Sale Description
Marine Dealership Business for Sale Brisbane Asking: $300,000 + SAVA very successful Marine dealership is now on the market.
Features of the Business:
* Established 15 years, 11 years with the current owner
* Prime long-term location with a new lease and excellent landlord
* Enjoys an outstanding reputation up and down the coast with an extensive client base
* Offers a wide range of fully equipped boats, trailers and outboards for sale
* Amazing income to the owner â€¦ profit is $$$ â€¦
* Authorised dealer for Mercury, Tournament and Mercruiser
* Sole agreement with exclusive dealerships
* Sole agreement with McLay to distribute from MacKay to Coffs Harbour
* An average of 3 Boats are serviced every day .. average cost per service is around $500-$600
* 3 Mechanics work full-time two of which are both qualified Mercury technicians.
* Operational hours: Monday Friday 8am-5pm and Saturday 8am-1pm
* Interest free period on floor plan.
* Weekly turnover $66,000
* Current rent $1,788.45 per week includes outgoings
* Over $200,000 work in progress
The seller has enjoyed a very lucrative lifestyle from this business and he is now ready to retire and hand over the reins to a new operator.
This is a great opportunity to acquire a well established an reputable marine dealership, and the astute buyer will appreciate the value of the dealerships.
The price is in a range depending on the stock at time of sale around - $300,000 + SAV.... $300,000 - $600,000 .... This is dependent upon what boats, trailers etc. are in stock at time of take over.
For more information please complete the Confidentiality Agreement quoting reference no: 9090
Broker: Anita Coy | 0421 386 638 | E: email@example.com
Head Office: 07 3368 4010 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested In This Opportunity?