Ad ID: 73468
Physiotherapy and Pilates Business for Sale Prahran MelbourneEnquire about this "Physiotherapy and Pilates Business for Sale Prahran Melbourne" opportunity on aubizbuysell
Physiotherapy and pilates studio in Prahran - $130K
Business for Sale Description
Physiotherapy and Pilates Business for Sale Prahran Melbourne Asking: $130,000 WIWO**WELL ESTABLISHED - MAIN ROAD LOCATION**
Brilliantly located, well established, bright and spacious pilates studio and physiotherapy practice for sale in busy Prahran.
This is a superb opportunity to hit the ground running in an established, successful and highly regarded allied health business in a great location.
- Established 9+ years
- Asking Price: $130K
- Secure lease and good rental
- Excellent presentation and fitout
- Offering specialist pilates and physiotherapy services
- Full suite of Balanced body pilates equipment
- Spacious and light filled pilates studio
- Two dedicated treatment rooms
- Experienced and popular staff
- Excellent retention
- Municipal permits in place
- High profile location in a popular suburb
- Large 177 sq/m premises
- Bespoke fitout
- Strong membership sales and retention
- MBO software and full service website
- Loyal clients and experienced teachers.
- Owner willing to stay on to allow for seamless handover.
- Perfect for a first time buyer or experienced operator looking to expand. No additional expenditure required
This business enjoys an excellent reputation in the pilates and physio industry and provides the purchaser with a turnkey operation, with no further capital expenditure required.
The owner has decided to sell to focus on other business interests.
Contact Lisa Horne of Boyd Ryan Business Sales & Consultants on 0422 860 790 for a confidential discussion about this business or register your interest by clicking on the \'Contact Agent\' link on this advertisement and completing your details. Please quote reference BR1341
This is another Boyd Ryan Business Sales & Consultants Exclusive Listing...
Interested In This Opportunity?