Floor Coverings and Window Furnishings Business for Sale BrisbaneEnquire about this "Floor Coverings and Window Furnishings Business for Sale Brisbane" opportunity on aubizbuysell
Quality Floor Coverings & Window Furnishings, High Gross Profit
Business for Sale Description
Floor Coverings and Window Furnishings Business for Sale Brisbane Asking: $299,000+ SAV
This is One of The Top 4 Highest Sales Volume Outlets of Its Kind, Within The Growing, Greater Brisbane Region. Offering Hundreds of Home Owners & Trade/Business & Nationally Contracted, Corporate Clients With A Large Range of Quality Floor Coverings & Window Furnishings. Achieving a Higher Gross Profit, Due to its Multi-Million Dollar, National Buying Power Membership & Supplier Rebates/Discounts…Clients Are Inbound Transactions, Requiring Little Marketing – Having a Veritable “Sales Hub” as a Business!
• Established for the last 15 years by this current owner, this is a diverse floor covering product outlet and direct supplier, including offering window furnishings.
• This business’s consistent sales volumes are one of the best within its highly beneficial buying group. Able to compare against like businesses who are not in direct competition. As, this business is positioned within one of the most affluent and high client demand areas for this type of diverse product range.
• This is not a franchise, and is independently owned, but offers ample reward for sharing in such a massive multi-million-dollar national buying power, as with sharing in constant product demand by nationally contracted, corporate clients, including trade/business and industry members referring new clients.
• The existing clients, numbered in the thousands, are also responsible for this business’s minimal outbound marketing budget, as they have continued to refer for years, making this a largely inbound sales generation business.
• With supplier discounts, higher profit margins, rebates, all-expense paid holidays abroad, the list continues, leaving this provider to be focused on converting the numerous inbound client enquiries, rather than spend time and money generating new clients from marketing initiatives.
• The website sends a constant supply of new enquiries that are converted. With all clients paying 50% deposit and a fast turnaround time for supply of home products, this is a “sales conversion, machine of a business”. Focus on converting client orders being a great thing for any business, as also outsources all installation of any products supplied, to multiple teams of professionals.
• This owner enjoys the freedoms of business ownership, and continues to enjoy constant sales, from a regular flow of inbound clients.
• Profits providing a high return on investment with this transfer.
• The trained team of staff provide the majority of all client product order conversions.
• With this diverse product offering, and massive buying power, it has made it hard to compete against this successful player. Providing value for money prices. This inbound driven product supply process makes this business highly successful and financial, having a safe and secure cashflow, being paid half of all orders, upfront, before product has been granted the client.
• This is a veritable, “order taking” business. Why not cash in on and share in the market action, due to the rising demand for home improvement products throughout the greater Brisbane region (clients are wanting to improve the values of their homes). The money is there, especially for those living around and within the suburbs that surround this conveniently located outlet, including its warehouse, located only a short distance away - for convenience.
• This business achieves mainly full consumer margin, but its business and nationally contracted clientele, is referred mainly, not being actively pursued. As, the profit has been enough, and this owner hasn’t needed to. For this baby boomer owner, not being adept at social media/web/email campaigns, there is so much that a new owner could do, immediately, to drive even more sales, and profits to this already rewarding bottom line.
• This is not only one of the top performance outlets/suppliers within Brisbane, it is also within the state of QLD! Why not enjoy the lifestyle of order taking from a steady stream of clients, all motivated to improve their homes. The conversion rate of this business is just wonderful for any new owner to step in and start receiving these many rewards.
Health reasons is the only reason for this transfer now, providing a high return, at this low investment level. $299K (SAV approx. $25-30K) Open to offers
Photos Used are for Indicative Purposes Only
Interested In This Opportunity?