Online Flower Supplier Business for Sale BrisbaneEnquire about this "Online Flower Supplier Business for Sale Brisbane" opportunity on aubizbuysell
Wholesaler/Distributor, Reseller & Online Supplier of Flowers, Conveniently Located
Business for Sale Description
Online Flower Supplier Business for Sale Brisbane Asking: $169,500+ SAV
This is a Conveniently Located, Brisbane Based Wholesaler/Distributor, Direct Reseller & Online Supplier of Flowers & Associated Products (Owner is Not & Is Not Required to Be a Trade Florist). Includes a Webstore Generating Passive, Inbound Orders & Supplies Top Australian Online Resellers. High Profits For Direct Business Client Sales. Majority of All Income is Paid Upfront By High Repeat Business & Online Clients…
• Established for the last 20 years, this wholesale/distributor, reseller and online supplier of flowers has ample capacity for even further sales growth, as this owner has been content for years with this stable and regular income. Especially made comfortable by the clients mainly paying upfront.
• The majority of clients are businesses, event organisers, funeral product suppliers, hospitals, IGA’s etc.
• This being a cashflow positive business. This includes a passive income generated by the online webstore, which has never been actively marketed via social media or AdWords etc. Yields from client orders online, are still continual, and paid upfront.
• Conveniently located, just off a major road, it’s warehouse is easily accessible for its many corporate, business, trade, and wholesale clients, including those who stop in to pay full profit margin for their flowers.
• Majority of all deliveries are via courier, having a diversity of business clients to supply regularly; clients such as hospitals, IGA supermarkets, event management companies, corporate clients requiring reception flowers, funeral parlours, schools etc.
• This is a “feel good” and enjoyable lifestyle business. Plump with potential to take this endeavour to a new stage of growth. Not requiring that this owner be a trade florist, as this owner had no prior industry knowledge or skill, and simply hires florists in-house. The florist staff fulfil all client orders.
• This business acts as a drop-shipper for many high volume online resellers, and wholesale clients.
• This business enjoys multiple income streams from across a diversity of different industry/client segments. More profit is achieved by supplying those who wish to come to the warehouse direct, to pick up their flower order (not encouraged). Having a passive income derived from the webstore means that this is an exciting way for any new owner, no matter industry background, skill or experience to enjoy a business that will always be required in the community. Able to provide financially and offer a highly supportive lifestyle option.
• There will always be a need for the exchange of flowers, with the advent of births, deaths, marriages, including corporate offices/schools, supermarkets, all requiring regular flowers delivered.
• This owner is retiring and has not been motivated for years to actively market or promote this business. It largely continues to attract online traction, new clients & orders from its online resellers and referrals from long term, existing business clientele. Now, you can grow this operation or simply keep the status quo, which is still rewarding and profitable.
• Part-time operating hours.
There is ample market share to continue tapping into, especially with what is occurring online. Providing a growing order base for only $169,500 + SAV ($7-12K approx.)
Photos Used are for Indicative Purposes Only