Ad ID: 78293 Inactive
Pizza and Tapas Bar for Sale Maroubra SydneyEnquire about this "Pizza and Tapas Bar for Sale Maroubra Sydney" opportunity on aubizbuysell
Pizza & Tapas Restaurant and Bar Established and Very Popular - Long Lease
Business for Sale Description
Pizza and Tapas Bar for Sale Maroubra Sydney Asking: $279,000 + SAVHere\'s your rare opportunity to take ownership of this first-time on the market, food lovers paradise. The business comes fully renovated with literally nothing left to spend, this stand-out business is popular with walk-in, take-away and home diners alike. This business has hundreds of positive reviews for its service and menu offering which ranges from Pork Ribs to Pizzas and Paella. The business has a long-term lease to ensure that the new owner-operator thrives for many years to come. This business is currently run mostly under-management.
$1 Million - $1.15 Million p.a. (Approximate)
Cost of Sales
$300,000 p.a. (Approximate)
$85,090 pa which includes outgoings
$4,500 to $5,500 approximate range per a week (manager\'s wages excluded)
$240,000 to $280,000 p.a. ( approximate assuming manager\'s wages added back)
- Established for almost 10 years and recently renovated with one of the best leases a business owner can hope for
- Run mostly under management with owner providing limited supervision.
- Very popular brand name within the local and surrounding regions and through online food delivery apps
- Large customer base and solid turnover with plenty more upside for an enthusiastic owner operator/s
Reason For Sale
2 founding owners both of whom have full-time day jobs and are looking to free up more time to focus on both personal and career commitments.
Business is situated on the main road of a densely populated and booming suburb that is ideal for a place like this. There is virtually no direct competition in the area. Street and council parking (across the street) is also ample within the vicinity of the shop which makes life easy for their constant flow of eat-in diners.
- Business is about to acquire an alcohol service license which is expected to dramatically increase takings. Beers and wine are a perfect fit with their menu offering.
- Untapped in-house function and catering opportunities to leverage off their awesome online reviews and well-known presence in the area and surrounding suburbs
- Business not trading on weekdays and can be run as a cafe/juice bar given the location.
Current Trading Hours
Monday to Thursday 5 pm-10 pm
Friday 5 pm - 12 am
Saturday 12 pm- 12 am
Sunday 12 pm - 10 pm
Well above average lease with current lease term to May 2022 + 2 x 5-year options. CPI% Rental Increases. 3-month bank guarantee.
2 owners p/t + 2 f/t staff and 5 casuals on rotating roster (available for review to purchasers).
These premises comes with 48 seats (Including 8 outside). Fully equipped kitchen with everything required to offer an awesome menu both for eat-in and deliveries.