Ad ID: 84470 Inactive
Tutoring Centre Business for Sale Auburn SydneyEnquire about this "Tutoring Centre Business for Sale Auburn Sydney" opportunity on aubizbuysell
Franchise tutoring centre - CS Education
Business for Sale Description
Tutoring Centre Business for Sale Auburn Sydney Asking: Expression of InterestCS Education is a well-established college that has provided comprehensive coaching and tutoring services to students since 2002. Its aim is to improve the educational opportunities available to students in Australia and other regions in the Asia-Pacific. The approach to coaching and tuition it utilises is not only unique but also very effective, covering all levels from kindergarten to Year 12. It includes customised learning material and resources for both traditional and Internet-based learning modules to prepare students for entry examinations into Selective High School, Private School Scholarship, Higher School Certificate for entry into University.
Through the development of advanced technology, CS Online School has been proven to be an innovative and successful education module widely used by students. The business growth in the online school has contributed to a very satisfactory increase in revenue.
- CS Education is one of the top 3 franchise tutoring centre in Australia
- This centre based in the Western part of Sydney is only 2 years old
- Due to the owners all have full time job, the business was not properly taken care of and maximise the growth potentials
- New Franchise cost is $120K + setup cost (40K)
- A new buyer can get into this well known franchise with a fraction of the cost and have some income at the start instead of waiting for students to come.
- 20 students enrolled, plenty of room to grow
For further information, please visit below link to and click on \"Confidentiality Agreement\" to fill a CA. More information will be sent after CA has been filled out.
Agent: Canaan Lim
*Location description may be approximate and images may not be representative of actual business for sale.
THE PURCHASER TO MAKE HIS/HER OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF