Ad ID: 100374
Freehold Newsagency Business for Sale Condobolin NSWEnquire about this "Freehold Newsagency Business for Sale Condobolin NSW" opportunity on aubizbuysell
Newsagency at Condobolin. Great Opportunity $185,000 + S.A.V.+ Freehold $180,000
Why buy this Freehold Newsagency Business
Freehold Newsagency Business for Sale Condobolin NSW Asking: $185,000 + Freehold ($180,000)Condobolin Newsagency is more than just the only newsagency in Town, it offers other retail specialist products, including Jaycar Reseller, Gifts, Jewellery, Cards, Stationery for Office and Home along with School needs. Magazines and Newspapers plus Lotto are a given all within the premises for sale. The premises have an indicative rental figure of $13k p.a. which shows a remarkable return on Investment on the asking price of $180k. as a minimum R.O.I. (Return On investment). This amount can be adjusted to suit the new owners\' requirements.
The newsagency is of excellent presentation in emphasising an exceptional product range with figures to match.
With a very solid community -based town with good facilities and strong population of 3,450 in 2016 Census, Condobolin, located in the Central West of NSW is approximately 1 hour 15 minutes to Parkes, midway to Orange and travelling the same distance again there is Dubbo.
Outstanding Features include:
* The incredible opportunity for the new owner to purchase a total package of Business and Building showing an incredible Return on Investment (R.O.I.).
* Lotto commissions of approx. 60k p.a. pays the proposed rent plus one full time staff and junior part time per week.
* The allowance of $80k p.a.(optional) for two owners doing 40 hrs. p. w. produces a $40k surplus resulting in a return for Goodwill of $185k of 22% p.a.
* Opens 5 and two half days per week. (Saturday and Sunday).
Details for consideration for Purchaser:
* With both partners working the work arrangements could be re - shaped to suit.
* The current owner/s have not changed the early morning opening, leaving it optional for new owners.
* With a partnership of two working 35 to 40 hrs a week each and a reduction in shop hours there would be significantly more money. See proposed roster.
Join the good life in Central Western NSW country - style living in Condobolin where:
* You can be a part of the strong community and cater for their needs as well.
* COVID trading is extremely solid with people wanting to shop locally without any fear.
* This essential service provides just that and the ability to satisfy whatever there is a demand for.
* There is a pending start of a mine with 1,900 construction workers and a 21 - year mine life with a further 20 - year option.
This could be the opportunity too good to miss.
Please fill out the Confidentiality Agreement for full details and a Business Profile with current financials will be forwarded by email to you.