Ad ID: 115794
Butchery Business for Sale North Burnett QLD
THRIVING BUTCHER SHOP SMOKEHOUSE FREEHOLD PROCESSING PLANT
Why buy this Butchery Business
Butchery Business for Sale North Burnett QLD Asking: $530,000THRIVING BUTCHER SHOP SMOKEHOUSE FREEHOLD PROCESSING PLANT
Geared to maximise returns - $1 million + turnover, and consistent Proprietors profits of $250,000 pa.
Prime regional town
North Burnett on the Country Way
This business is set to have full control over the entire process, achieving a high profit margin and quality assurance through the systems in place. Livestock is sourced locally and processed through the freehold processing plant, than marketed through the retail butcher shop with smoke house. You set the standards, you minimize the outputs, and you maximize your returns.
This operation has been trading for 10 years and has secured a strong, loyal, and far-reaching client base. Renowned for quality of product and service, clients included.
Weekly orders from local, commercial clients
Strong and consistent tourist trade, being located on the busy Australian Country Way
Walk in customers on main street of town.
* 5 and a half days trading per week
* Experienced staff in place, Owner and 2 part time
* 1 working owner.
* Freehold processing plant and approximately 4 acres of free hold land.
* Retail butcher shop front and smoke house
* Exceptional lease with amazing terms just being renewed.
* Modern plant and equipment in the vicinity of $180k (plant list available)
* Turnover in excess of 1 million dollars
* Excellent return on investment of nearly 50%
* Potential to be run under management.
If you are a butcher or investor, wanting to put your stamp on the meat industry then this is certainly the best way to do so.
Asking Price $530,000 + SAV inc. freehold, plant & equipment & retail business
If you would like further information, please call, or email for a confidentiality agreement.