Selling a Business or Franchise in AustraliaSelling a business or franchise in Australia is the most popular way to exit a business for many owners. There may be no successors who want to continue the business; or staff or partners that can or are interested in buying your business. Whatever the reason; at some stage you will want to sell your business and ensure you get your best price and have a business that sells.
More on selling a business...
- How to sell a business
- Profit vs value when selling a business
- Why have a business exit strategy
- The process of selling a business
- Who will buy my business
- Great business systems make great businesses
- Your options when selling a business
- What do business buyers want?
- Write a better business for sale ad
- Marketing your business for sale
- 7 business exit strategies
- Selling a business to get your best price
- Keeping your business relevant
- 5 Questions before you sell a business
- 10 questions to ask your business broker
Recommend this article: